Depression and mental illness is not always a comfortable subject to discuss. Dr. Kevin Gilliland helps to break down the barriers to help you understand what depression is, some common symptoms of depression, and the 5 pillars that help prevent the onset of depression.
Guest Podcast with Kevin
Dr. Kevin Gilliland
Dr. Kevin Gilliland, Psy.D., is an expert in mental health, depression and addiction. After working more than two decades in healthcare as a clinical psychologist, Kevin became a pioneer of outpatient treatment as the CEO and Executive Director of Innovation 360, a treatment center for alcohol & drug addiction, depression, anxiety, bipolar, family therapy and life development.
Click the above player to listen to this Experts Interview Hosted by Bonnie Iris – Navigate Through Depression with Dr. Kevin Gilliland, or subscribe to Healthy Lifestyle Show on iTunes.
Here is What You’ll Learn in this Podcast:
- Dr. Kevin Gilliland's Healthy Lifestyle Journey
- The difference between depression and sadness
- Common depression symptoms
- 5 pillars to prevent depression
- Kevin's Lifestyle Challenge!
Watch Video Podcast with Kevin
Stuggle Well, Live Well - Dr. Kevin Gilliland
We all struggle. We all want to live better. And sometimes, we don’t need a therapist, we just need someone to level with us.
Kevin Gilliland, who happens to be a clinical psychologist, provides no-frills advice on how to deal with your triggers, your partners, your vices, and your spirituality. You’ll get straight talk on 60 common areas where we run aground: from work/life balance and Valentine’s Day to dealing with toxic family members and depression. You’ll learn the hidden benefits of suffering. And, mostly, you’ll see how a good book is better than a bad therapist, cheaper too.
Check Out "Top 11 Foods for Losing Weight Naturally" Video Training for FREE!
This is Priceless! Learn more about the top 11 Foods by clicking at the below image:
LightExistence-Depression Aid - Android Apps on Google Play
Please note that this app has been created with the intention of helping those that may suffer from a lack of motivation, depression, anxiety, sadness or the blues.
This app contains the following modules:
- Diary. To record how you feel.
- Test. To test and see if you are experiencing any form of depression.
- Activities. To record what activities tend to help uplift your mood and motivate you.
- Media. Containing motivational resources of different media forms.
- Thought of the Day. A motivational thought to think about in your free time during the day.
- Inspirational Quotes. Motivational quotes to try and fire up the passion in you again.
- Resources. Outline certain topics about depression and information on it.
Don't Forget to Subscribe to Healthy Lifestyle Show Podcast
Subscribe to Healthy Lifestyle Podcast Episodes on iTunes
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe to Healthy Lifestyle Podcast Episodes on Google Play Music
Subscribe on Google Play Music
Subscribe to Healthy Lifestyle Podcast Episodes on Stitcher
Subscribe on Stitcher
Subscribe to Healthy Lifestyle Podcast Episodes on Blubrry
Subscribe on Bluebrry
Subscribe to Healthy Lifestyle Podcast Newsletter
Never miss any episode as we will inform you as soon as we publish a new episode…
We value your privacy and would never spam you
What would you like to hear more about?
Share Your Comments or Send Us Your Suggestions...