In the last few episodes we’ve been talking about all kinds of different Super Foods and what they can benefit; let’s keep that conversation going!
In this episode we will cover: Foods to help stop heartburn
We all could use some knowledge on foods we can incorporate into our daily lives that are going to help us keep heartburn away and let us digest easier!
What are these foods you ask?
Click the link above to listen to this Super food episode right here, or subscribe to Healthy Lifestyle Show on iTunes.
Whether you suffer heartburn naturally or maybe ate something a bit too spicy we got you covered!
Here are some foods that can help solve your heartburn:
- Aloe Vera – more than just for sunburns!
- Water – take all the water you can. No excuse! Soft drinks do not help
- Pineapple – Missy isn’t a fan of pineapple and I eat too much, so if you do like pineapple remeber to eat it in moderation
- Ginger root
- Apple Cider Vinegar – WEIGHT LOSS!!
- Asian pears
- Brown rice – white refined rice is polished so all of the vitamins and fiber is gone as it is polished making it less beneficial
- Celery – eat it with cheez whiz, soups, salads, peanut butter, raisins, etc. Just like you did as a kid!
Do you know of a good way to solve heartburn? Share it with us! Mix these foods and share your creations with us! What did you combine?
Remember that making even the smallest change to your diet can make a huge difference.
Until next time!
**Subscribe to Healthy Lifestyle Show on iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn or Blubrry**
What would you like to hear more about on the Fitness Tips with Missy Show?
Contact us through comments or Email us at email@example.com
Connect with Jay Author at his personal blog at JayAuthor.com